Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Homeward Bound!

I don't know what kind of images the word "home" conjures up for you, but for me it means family and friends I've missed like crazy, food I had forgotten I was craving, and ..  .summer heat!
July 16- August 8 I will be on a short home assignment in Olathe, Kansas, USA before returning here to New Zealand.

In the process, and in true missionary fashion, I will be speaking at various churches (and with anyone who wants to hear) about what God is up to here in New Zealand.  What a privilege!
Please continue to check this blog for updates and photos, and information on how you can continue to support the ministry through prayer, finances, and encouragement.

For those of you interested in donating to the ministry here in New Zealand, please visit my NEW Global Serve page: http://web.nazarene.org/goto/alison.  There you will find information on how to donate financially and will receive a giving receipt for tax purposes.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Our family CAN NOT WAIT to see YOU!!! And all of FJC is VERY excited!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete