Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gymnastics End of Year/ Christmas Show!

Many people and experiences bring a smile to my face and are reasons why I enjoy life here in Whangarei.  One of those is teaching gymnastics!  I am grateful to have been welcomed into the wonderful coaching staff at Whangarei Academy of Gymnastics for the last two years.
 In a city with high unemployment and a struggling economy, I am well aware that I am truly blessed to have a job that I enjoy, in a field in which I have work experience, and one which allows me space to continue serving as pastor.


Last night our gym celebrated the   success of the last 12 months with our annual End-of-Year/ Christmas Display.  Even us coaches gave the audience a good laugh with our own little gig!


Enjoy some photos.  






No comments:

Post a Comment